12-year-old boy in police uniform, under custody for extortion?
Believe it or not, a 12-year-old boy was taken into custody after authorities caught him flagging down public utility vehicles (PUV) and allegedly extorting from drivers at the EDSA Rotonda, Pasay City while wearing complete police uniform.
The said boy was wearing uniform with a senior inspector rank and acting as one.
His uniform also included handcuffs, boots and a gun replica (9mm pistol).
He even had fake traffic violation tickets and a bicycle with blue and red stickers to replicate a police blinker.
Pasay police chief S/Supt. Joel Doris said they had received complaints from PUV drivers about the boy’s alleged extortion.
For some reason, the boy would even threaten some drivers he would have them arrested by his friends from Highway Patrol Group (HPG).
Police brought the boy to the Pasay City Youth Center for proper actions.
Authorities found P400 from the uniform’s pocket, allegedly an obtained money from his extortion activities.
No comments yet.
- 12-year-old boy in police uniform, under custody for extortion?
- Mamasapano full report – DoJ
- How to identify fake eggs?
- FULL TEXT: VP Binay speech
- Daan-libong puno, naitanim sa KBP Broadcastreeing 2014
- Gilas, muntik manalo sa power house na Croatia, 78-81
- Lolo, kakasuhan dahil sa ice bucket challenge?
- Pinoys, nakikipagbakbakan sa Golan Heights
- Paul Walker, pararangalan sa PH Congress
- Tsunami alert, ‘di dinadaan sa text – Phivolcs
- Delubyo sa Metro
- Closing Argument (Prosec)