Mamasapano full report – DoJ
DOJ’s Report on the Mamasapano Incident Released – Filing of Criminal Charges Against 90 Suspects Recommended
After reviewing the Report of the Joint National Bureau of Investigation – National Prosecution Service Special Investigation Team (NBI-NPS SIT) on the January 25, 2015 Mamasapano Incident, as submitted to her last 16 April 2015, Secretary of Justice Leila M. De Lima has given the go signal to release the same to the public.
In its 224-page (actually, 225 pages, inclusive of the signature page) Report, the NBI-NPS SIT has recommended the filing of charges of Direct Assault complexed with Murder or the Complex Crime of Direct Assault with Murder under Article 148, in relation to Article 248 of the Revised Penal Code (RPC), as well as Theft under Article 308, RPC for the taking of the firearms, other fighting equipment and various personal belongings of the SAF commandos, against ninety (90) suspects, as identified by eyewitnesses, principally one for whom the NBI-NPS SIT has designated the codename “MARATHON”.
FOR FULL REPORT PLEASE CLICK HERE Mamasapano_Report
No comments yet.
- 12-year-old boy in police uniform, under custody for extortion?
- Mamasapano full report – DoJ
- How to identify fake eggs?
- FULL TEXT: VP Binay speech
- Daan-libong puno, naitanim sa KBP Broadcastreeing 2014
- Gilas, muntik manalo sa power house na Croatia, 78-81
- Lolo, kakasuhan dahil sa ice bucket challenge?
- Pinoys, nakikipagbakbakan sa Golan Heights
- Paul Walker, pararangalan sa PH Congress
- Tsunami alert, ‘di dinadaan sa text – Phivolcs
- Delubyo sa Metro
- Closing Argument (Prosec)